National Stock Exchange
- Leading Stock Exchange in India and Fourth Largest in the world by equity trading volume in 2015, according to World Federation Of Exchanges.
- Started Operating in 1994, ranked as the largest Stock Exchange in India in terms of total and average daily turnover for equity shares every year since 1995 based on annual reports of SEBI.
- Launched Screen based trading in 1994, index futures – derivatives trading and internet trading in 2000 which were first of its kind in India
- Has a fully integrated business model comprising exchange listings, trading services, clearing services, settlement services, indices, market data feeds, technology solutions and financial education offerings.
- Oversees compliance by trading and clearing members and listed companies with the rules and regulations of the exchange
- Pioneer in technology and ensures the reliability and performance of its systems through a culture of innovation and investment in technology.